Short term or Long term Pallet Storage:
- Maximum weight per pallet/skid is 1500kg includes the pallet/skid.
- Pallet/skid delivery size – maximum (up to) Width 1200 mm x Depth 1200 mm x Height 1500 mm.
- All pallets/skids must have the eFServices A4 label (see below) placed on each pallet/skid front and back of pallet/skid.
- All pallets/skids must be wrapped securely or they will not be excepted or additional charges may apply.
- The pallet/skid name is required, for example – (Office Chairs).
- The SKU is to identify the exact pallet/skid which will be used by eFServices to locate for despatch.
- For example, if 10 pallets of the same office chairs are received then each pallet can be named the same and have the same SKU or different SKU’s it is up to you.
- You are responsible for organising transport pick up and or drop off to and from eFServices.
- Pallet/skid pickup must be arranged for pickup 1 hour after the order has been placed and paid online.
- Pickup and or drop off times are Monday to Friday excluding public holidays between 9am and 4pm.
- Once an order has been placed you will be notified by email.
- Once an order has been picked up you will be notified by email.
- Please note that we will not except food, liquid or flammable goods.
- You will be allocated secure access to your own order page which includes all your pallets/skids.
- Setup/maintenance of portal is an annual charge of $49.00.
- Each pickup or drop off order must be completed and paid for in advance online.
- If a drop off has not been ordered and paid before dropping off to our site, the transport company will be turned away.
- If a pick up has not been ordered and paid online, the transport company will be turned away.
- Minimum pallet space allocation fee applies.
- The minimum allocation fee is based on space allocated which is charged at 4 pallet spaces at $12.00 per week.
- Pallet space allocations are in lots of 4 pallet spaces (4 – 8 – 12 -16 etc.) which are allocated as requested in advance or as pallets are received and or despatched.
- example 1: drop off 1 pallet and you will be charged the allocation fee at 4 pallet spaces = $12.00 per week.
- example 2: drop off 3 pallets you will be charged the same allocation fee – 4 pallet spaces = $12.00 per week.
- example 3: drop off 5 pallets then you will be charged this allocation fee at 8 pallet spaces = $24.00 per week.
- This cost will be charged on your supplied credit card.
- An hourly rate of $35 per hour with a minimum of 15 mins then charged in 15 min blocks will apply for other services.
- Example: no labels on pallets (we will do that for you) this fee applies.
- Need us to count the boxes on the pallet etc.
- A valid credit card must be provided and approval in writing (see below) for ongoing charges for costs outside of the normal portal orders.
- All other charges will be charged weekly to the customer’s credit card. A tax invoice will be supplied.
eFulfillment Services Pty Ltd are not responsible for any loss or damage to goods received or picked up on behalf of its customers.
Click here for the Credit Card Payment Authorisation form
Click Here for the eFServices pallet label
eFulfillment Services terms and conditions apply. All pricing quoted exclude gst.